We took Bauer into nursery yesterday to start getting him used to it. He'll be 18 months in two weeks! I can't believe how fast it's gone by. I thought I was ready for him to go into nursery so that Matt and I could go to classes together and that we could both be able to pay attention in church but I don't know if I really am ready.
I think Bauer had a good time yesterday aside from getting pushed over twice by a big bully. Matt almost had to give the kid what for, but thankfully he was able to keep himself out of trouble. :)
Also, when we were in sacrament meeting, Matt went to help bless the sacrament and Bauer spent almost the whole time yelling to him, "Ga-gmm (Daddy), Ga-gmm! I (hi), I! Ga-gmm, I!" It was so funny and Matt was trying so hard not to laugh while he was up there! I'm sure the entire congregation heard it because we were sitting almost all the way in the back and Matt could hear. Bauer sure makes life interesting!
2 comments:
I love his word for Dad! I'm pretty sure we would have laughed if we had been there!
Bauer is too cute! I love the hair. We transition Lillian to nursery this coming sunday. I am beyond ready for her to go! Remember in the "good ole days" when Bauer and Lillian would "talk" to eachother during sacrament mtg. Then they would get all of the other babies started. Man how have the grown. I Can't wait to see you again!
Post a Comment