Mar 16, 2007

Potty Training 101

Yes, the time has come, we have started with potty training. I didn't think Bauer, or his parents, were ready but more and more he's been showing signs of readiness to start. I won't go into too many details, but he wants privacy now when he goes number 2 and won't let us watch him. If we happen to glance over at him he starts waving us away with one of his hands and yelling. It's actually really funny and Matt and I have a hard time not laughing when he does it!
So far it hasn't gone exactly as I pictured it would (but what has so far?), and we've had a few accidents, but with some more practice I know it'll all work out. Plus, Bauer already likes to close the lid to his tiny toilet when he stands up!

No comments: