Sep 25, 2007

Birthday Party

Bauer's party was a big success! I had my last minute jitters where I was afraid no one was going to show up but everyone came and hopefully had a great time.


We had lots of yummy food, all things that Bauer could eat, yay! Fruit, of course, pretzels, rice krispie treats, raspberry salsa (a new favorite of Bauer's), and you can see the evidence of the ice cream cone cupcakes on Bauer's face!

Here's everyone minus Noni and Poppy, we had to take the picture before some people started to leave early.


We had a few fun things for the kids to do. We had the punching ball balloons, every kind of ball imaginable strewn across the yard, and every ones favorite - bubbles!


This was Bauer's big present from us, and there's no doubt that he loved it! All the kids were really great taking turns and standing in line to go down the slide.

It was so great to have a day to celebrate Bauer's birthday with our friends and family. Thanks to everyone who came, you're the best!

2 comments:

Hope said...

This is too Cute! I love it when you post on your blog. Lillian loved the pictures especially the bubbles. She loved the video clip of Bauer blowing out the candles. Wish we could have been there!!!

P.S. Make sure you check out our blog....

Anonymous said...

You will have to get the recipe for the icecream cone cupcakes. By the way Bauer responded to them they must be rather yummy!!! I am glad to see that you guys are doing well. I miss you guys a lot. I'm excited to see you all on christmas.

Lots of hugs!!