As an early anniversary present Matt and I went to see Cirque du Soleil this week. It was so much fun to go out together! We haven't been out in a while and you forget how good it is just to be able to be a couple and not parents all the time.Some of the stuff that the performers did was so amazing! It's unbelievable how strong people can be. It actually made my muscles ache watching some of them!
For example, two guys performing were doing exactly what these two guys in the picture are doing, AND they started off with the bottom guy sitting and then stood up with the second guy balancing only ON HIS HEAD! All I can say is wow...
1 comment:
That is flippin amazing! I forgot to ask you about it when we were talking today! Super cute updates on the blog. JAckson is in love with "driving the car" as well!!
Post a Comment