Oct 23, 2007

"Kumpin" Carving

Bauer's word for pumpkin is "kumpin" and I think it's one of the cutest things he says. It makes my heart melt every time he says it!


We had some friends over for Family Home Evening last night to carve pumpkins. We had such a fun time and Bauer and Sariah, his friend, had a great time playing together. I didn't finish my pumpkin before everyone left because I was too busy baking the pumpkin seeds (which turned out delicious!).


I was able to finish carving my pumpkin while Matt was getting Bauer ready for bed. For anyone who knows us it wouldn't be too hard to guess which one is Matt's and which one is mine!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

2 comments:

Linz said...

I'm seriously jealous of your friends who got to do that with you.

Your pumpkin rocks! Did you use a stencil? Whether you did or not, I love it!

Anonymous said...

Major props Aubrey for the notes!! How did you manage?! HAve a fun weekend!