We went to a truck-or-treat yesterday. It was the coolest thing, especially for Bauer. There were a bunch of different trucks (firetruck, crane, semi, garbage, cement, etc.) that the kids could climb in and pretend to drive. Of course, they were also passing out candy but that was totally secondary to everything else going on! The first thing Bauer ran to was the garbage truck. He loves to watch it go by on garbage day. He hears it coming from a couple blocks away!.jpg)
.jpg)
McGruff the Crime Dog was also there. I couldn't resist getting a picture of him with us. Bauer wasn't too keen on it (that's why I'm in the picture) but McGruff was a good sport about it!
.jpg)
Matt showed Bauer how to honk the horn while he was sitting in the crane!
.jpg)
We all had a really fun time and even saw a few of our friends there. The cutest part was that Bauer and his friend didn't recognize each other in their costumes! And the bonus of the day was that Nemo didn't fall off Crush's shell....
1 comment:
How fun! I wish there was something like that here! Lillian would have loved seeing all of those big trucks.
I love Bauer's costume. It looks like you guys had a great time!
Post a Comment