Nov 27, 2007
Bare Naked Christmas Tree
We've had our tree up since Saturday but, if you can believe it, we still haven't found the time to decorate it! Matt and I both love to decorate the tree so we have to do it together. The process of actually putting the tree up took so long (courtesy of Bauer) that by the time he went to bed we were too exhausted to finish it. Now here it is Tuesday already and our poor tree stands there ready to fulfill it's destiny of being a beautiful Christmas tree and we've been too busy for it. And now Matt's working on homework so that he can go play basketball tonight and I'm practicing a song I'm singing in a couple weeks, blogging, and anxiously awaiting the Dancing With The Stars finale!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yeah, it took us 10 times longer to decorate our tree this year - it's quite a different experience with a baby trying to eat all the lights and ornaments!
Post a Comment