Nov 21, 2007

Dancing With the Stars

DON'T READ IF YOU HAVEN'T WATCHED LAST NIGHT'S RESULTS SHOW!!

Okay, no offense to Marie Osmond, but why is she still there?! She was a fun performer to watch, but her time has come to be voted off! Instead, one of the better dancers has gotten the boot and there she stands. Marie did have two very good dances this week, but the last few weeks have been laaaame and so boring to watch! I'm just really ticked that she wasn't the one to go, it would have been perfect for Jenny, Helio, and Mel B. to have all danced in the finals because they're the ones who deserve it!

Alright, I'm done venting. :)



4 comments:

McGinnis Family said...

I totally agree with you!!!! Yes, Marie can sing and perform but she when it comes to dancing she shouldn't quit her day job! When she dances all I do is YAWN!!!!

Linz said...

Totally agree but that woman has a serious fan base. Now it's all about Helio for me. I don't like how Mel B pinches Tom Bergeron's behind and seems to always be talking to Maks when they announce her name. Go Helio!

Maverick said...

Bah! You all are just player hating on Marie. Don't hate the player, hate the game... ;)~

Anonymous said...

DITTO! I love Jenny, she should still be on there. I was watching a funny show and it said that Marie's dolls all came to life and voted for her, hehe that was funny.