I guess one way to ensure you don't get too depressed after your family leaves is to jump right back into something else! Bauer got his big Christmas present last night when we took him to see Sesame Street Live: When Elmo Grows Up. It was actually a lot of fun! I just wish it hadn't started so late. About halfway though the show all the kids in the audience were getting really loud and whiny, it was actually kind of funny because it happened basically all at once. Anyway, I think Bauer had a good time!
Waiting for the show to start! Bauer's totally a people-watcher and had a good time watching everyone around us.2.jpg)
Bauer and Matt clapping along with one of the songs.
2.jpg)
The person who played Cookie Monster was actually a really great dancer!
1 comment:
That does look like it would be fun. Maybe sometime we can take both of the boys to something like that.
Post a Comment