Can I just say how much I love Joann's? I received some Joann's gift cards for Christmas so I went down there yesterday to take advantage of some sales (6 sheets of paper for 96 cents!) and got some really great stuff for awesome prices. All in all, including my coupon, I basically saved 50% on everything that I bought! The sale is still going on for anyone who needs scrapbooking stuff. Most of the stickers and embellishments are on sale, too.Anyway, I was just so happy when I came home last night because I love getting a great deal!
And this is just because I haven't put a picture of
Bauer on here in a while!
4 comments:
Seriously- I love JoAnn's, too! They have the best sales on scrapbook stuff!
Yes, it is the best store ever!
I wish that I had a good reason to scrapbook. I would totally do it if I had a kid.
Speaking of great sales.... Bath & Body works is having a sale where almost everything in the store is up to 75% off... but get in there soon if you want anything because it ends like the 27th... I used the gift card you gave me and got sugar scrub that normally cost $20 but got it for $12.
Post a Comment