I took Bauer to a gymnastics class today. Some friends of ours had a guest pass so we could go and check it out. I've been wanting to enroll Bauer in some classes so it was great to get a feel for things. Bauer went back and forth from having a blast and screaming and fighting me because I wouldn't let him do whatever he wanted. It was a little frustrating but I know that if we do decide to put him in a class he'll eventually get used to listening to the instructor and not having to be the crazed maniac who spends 45 minutes wrestling with his mom!
.JPG)
Crawling through the tunnel.
.JPG)
Jumping on one of those long trampolines. This was definitely his favorite part of the class!
.jpg)
Going down the slide on one of the courses we went through. He kept wanting to do this part over and over!
.JPG)
Playing in the ball pit, another big hit and a great way to end the day! All in all, the day went pretty much as I expected. I knew that he was probably going to be the worst one there because, as everyone knows, he's a
very outspoken toddler and I never have to wonder what he wants or doesn't want! It was hard for him not to just run around and have free reign of the place. Thankfully we were there with some friends so I was able to stay somewhat sane and not get frustrated enough to walk out halfway through the class! They also were able to take pictures of Bauer (in his happy moments) because I sure couldn't! Thanks Julie & Zachary!
7 comments:
What a great idea! It looks fun!
You are a champ Aubrey! Joshua talked about Bauer all day. I'm glad you guys came- tears and all!
How fun, Bauer looks like he's having a great time.
looks like a fun program. He sure looks like he's having fun! I can just hear his scream of happiness right now!!!
How fun, where is the class at? I'm sure that the he just loved the tramp. So fun!
How fun! What a good way to let out excess energy.
Post a Comment