Feb 12, 2008

New Boots!

Well, I haven't really had anything exciting to post about since we've been stuck in the house due to this cold, cold weather for the past couple weeks. I hardly ever go shoe shopping because I always get really frustrated when nothing fits and because of that I've been suffering through this winter with only open-toed church shoes! I finally decided that I'd had enough and was going to go get myself some boots this week. A friend of mine mentioned that Penney's was having a sale so we went today to check it out and I got these $90 boots for under $10!! I'm so excited to wear them! Now I just need to do some scouting and find some good black ones, too....


8 comments:

Alyson said...

I get so jealous of people and their boots! I have never had the guts to wear them 'cause I think I look funny with them on. I bet you will look cute in them! Can't wait to see!

Janee said...

Those are some HOT boots! Don't you just love it when you get a smokin deal too! How long is that sale going on?

Aubreydoll said...

I think the sale ends tomorrow, but I don't know for sure.

McGinnis Family said...

Omigosh!!!! That is a SWEET, SWEET deal! I am so jealous! Don't wear them around me 'cause I will probably steal them from you!

Rylie said...

That is such a great deal! Those boots are dang cute! If I wasn't 6' tall I would totally wear boots!

Tony and Traci said...

Very nice! Don't you just love sales like that? It makes you feel all warm inside that you didn't get suckered into paying way to much money. Post some pictures of them on :)

Hope said...

Man if there was a JC Penny here I would totally go and purchase them. Great Deal Aubrey!

Mark Christie Family said...

Wow awesome deal. I LOVE boots and shoes etc. So much fun. Boot are awesome for winter. They keep you legs warmer in the winter. You'll love them.