Feb 25, 2008

Setbacks and Updates

We had a great week with potty-training last week, and I knew it wasn't going to be smooth sailing, but we've already had two accidents this morning. We only had a handful all week last week. Ugh, frustrating. I'm ready to be done with the potty-training and we've only just begun.


On a different not, the cast of the Cullen family for the Twilight movie was revealed! Yay! They don't really look exactly like I expected them to, but I'm trying to keep an open mind. It's still so early and I think they'll probably keep some tricks up their sleeves by not showing exactly what they look like as the characters. I can't wait for it to come out! I guess I'll just have to go read the books again to tide me over...

7 comments:

Andy & Ashlee said...

Potty training is not going so hot over here either, we are feeling your pain. In fact today at the tot watch at the YMCA they called me out of my class because Laynee had pooped up her back, all over her clothes. Not good, because I didn't bring any wipes. That's great Bauer had such a good week last week! Maybe the end is near for you guys. I'll keep my fingers crossed for ya!

Alyson said...

I'll bet it is closer than you think. One day you just wake up, and they know what to do. Ta Da!

Julie, Zachary and Joshua said...

Let's just let our kids live like cave boys! I'm so over potty training too. I wonder if I could hire someone to just do it for me?!?

Janee said...

I'm SO excited for that movie to come out!!! They don't look like I expected either...

McGinnis Family said...

I love, love, love your new background and header! It's so dang cute and fun!

Dawn said...

What?? Didn't know they were making a movie. Is it a movie or a tv series? Good luck with pp training.

Aubreydoll said...

It's a movie, but there's also the tv show Moonlight that's really similar to the books!