So I know I'm a little late and Valentine's Day is all but forgotten, but I just wanted to post a quick picture of the dessert that I made for us on Valentine's Day. We didn't go out until Saturday for dinner and a movie (we saw Jumper, it was alright) so I had to make Thursday a little special!
Anyway, it was a strawberry/marshmallowy/cream cheese dessert that was really yummy! Matt
really liked it and has actually eaten more of it than I have, which is a first since I've got a
huge sweet tooth and almost always end up eating all the sweet stuff in the house!
7 comments:
How creative!
mmmm it makes my mouth water just looking at it. Mainly because of the strawberries, but the frosting looks very delectable. Could you tell me what you used?
It looks way yummy!
You go girl!
Oh my gosh, I would totally eat that whole thing! Mmmmmmm
That looks so good! I hear that "Strawberry Goodness" is really good to eat either before you have a baby or right after! LOL! :)
wow that looks really good. I made something pretty cool too, but we wolfed them all down before I could get a picture of it.
Post a Comment