Apr 2, 2008

At Last

I had to give a sigh of relief today when I finally got my blog to look the way I wanted it to! I was never very happy with the layout that I had before but I just couldn't find anything that I really wanted. So, after putting a lot of time into it, I'm finally happy! Yay!

9 comments:

Linz said...

My gosh , I love it. I may bug you for some tips at a future date.

Alyson said...

WOW! I love love love it! How did you do that with the header?

Jennalee :) said...

you have got to tell me how you did it! totally cute!!!!

Aner said...

I love the new look! Very cute!

Janee said...

I love it! HOW did you do your header? For the life of me I cannot figure it out!

Aubreydoll said...

I have to admit that what I did may not have been completely honest so I don't want to actually put it in writing! Just ask me and I'll tell all my secrets when you see me next!

Dawn said...

Love it! Glad to see you're also on the craigslist bandwagon! PS- I'm back and ready for Caesarland!

The Richardson Clan said...

I love your layout. Next time I see you you'll have to tell me how you did it. You may be seeing a lot of me in a few months.

Becca said...

sooooo super cute! I was admiring it from the second I logged on! Youre so creative :0)