I can't believe how neglectful of my blog I've been lately! Well, actually, I can. I've been reading Gone With The Wind this week and have only pulled my nose out of the pages long enough to eat, sleep, and half-heartedly tend to the needs of my family.I finally started reading this book after the constant insistence (or, dare I say, nagging?) from my mother and I have to admit that I should have listened to her long before now. (Yes, Mom, you were right!)
All I can say is, "Wow!" I still have about 200 pages to go but I knew if I didn't put something on here soon people would start thinking something was wrong over here in the Boardman house. However, I've got so many things to do in these next few days that I probably should have waited until next week to read it, but now that I've started there's no going back.
Anyway, I've spent as much time on here as my book will allow, so if you'll excuse me, I have to find out how Scarlett's story ends!
3 comments:
That is one book I have yet to read. Maybe one of these days I'll get around to doing it. All week I've been spending as much time outside as possible. I have had cabin fever for the last month. Enjoy your book!
This book makes me sooo grouchy. I'll have to wait until your done reading it. I need to read the sequal but I get too frusterated everytime I think about reading the second.
Definetly a well written book! You can get attached to the characters quickly. Which is my problem. :)
Have you ever seen the movie? We watched it all the time when I was a kid. I always loved "Mammy" (don't know how it's spelled). Is her character in the book?
Post a Comment