Apr 4, 2008

What Took Me So Long?

Well, I've finally joined the ranks of people who love Craigslist. I started searching for a couple big household items that I've been wanting/needing and now I'm hooked! I've tried to do the Freecycle thing, but their website kind of confuses me so I don't think I ever really gave Craigslist a chance, I just figured it would be more of the same. So, if you're even farther behind the times than I am, check it out! You won't be sorry!

5 comments:

Aner said...

Love Craigslist - We sold a bunch of stuff last summer, a dog kennel, boat, treadmill etc. I even bought my baby Bjorn off there! I hope you find what you're looking for!

Alyson said...

Craigslist is the best! Just remember to always put the "S" in the title... as in "Craig(S)list" and not "Craiglist" it is not a good mistake to make.

The Richardson Clan said...

I love craigslist! We sold both our Jetta and Honda within a couple days after posting it on Craigslist. I've also sold a few other things on it. It's awesome. I'm glad you've discovered this awesome website.

Jennalee :) said...

that craigslist will get you! did you find the items you needed? i have to admit, in the summertime i still prefer going on garage sale runs Saturday morning, just for tradition. (although i always find better stuff listed online)

Hope said...

I will forever thank Craigslist for our portable dishwasher. It is a golden site in my eyes. Even better when the guy selling on CL lived across the parking lot so we didn't have to drive and get the DW. Oohhh how I love Craigslist!