May 13, 2008

Happy 29th Birthday Sweetie!!

Matt turns 29 today! I can't believe it (and I know he can't either)! Matt was 22 when we met and started dating. It's crazy how quickly time goes by, sometimes I still feel like we're newlyweds and then I remember it's been 5 and a half years since we got married!
Anyway, Happy Birthday sweetheart, I can't imagine my life without you and I hope you have a blast today and enjoy your last birthday in your 20's! (Yikes!)

3 comments:

Bob, Emily, Ellie, and Kate said...

Happy Birthday Matt from the Beckers! We sure love you guys.

Linz said...

WE LOVE YOU MATTY B!

Tony and Traci said...

Happy Birthday Matt. I was hoping that I hadn't missed it but it looks like I had. I always get yours and Mom's Birthdays mixed up for some reason. Sorry about that :( Love ya lots