With all the craziness of last weekend with Matt's sister being here Matt didn't really get a chance to do much for Mother's Day. I told him that was fine and that I could wait a week and just have the day to myself.
So, yesterday morning, Matt woke me up with breakfast in bed and this little video clip of Bauer on the camera for me to watch. I just love this little guy so much! He also bought me a crab apple tree like I asked him (there's a story behind why I want it so it's not totally random.) I'm so excited, I can't wait to plant it!
7 comments:
We are all so lucky to have this little guy in our family! He is just the sweetest little thing!!! Yea Bauer!
What a precious boy. We couldnt ask for anything better!
Aubrey, go to http://www.minkydelight.com/minkysmooth.html
and that should be where they sell the remnants and other cheap fabric.
How fun, you deserve a great day like that. Well you deserve lots of great days like that if you ask me!
SO SWEET!
Aw what a cute video! Happy Mother's Day repeat - you deserve it!
Oh what a sweet boy. That voice is just to precious.
Post a Comment