Jun 16, 2008

The Office

*If you ever plan on watching The Office but haven't gotten to it yet, don't read this!

Since we've had Bauer and I haven't had to work I've been coming out to visit my mom for about a month out of the summer. Every year we've chosen one TV show per visit to watch while I'm here. This year we decided to check out The Office. Of course I've heard from everyone how funny it is, but I was already watching so many things that I just didn't want to get into another show.
Anyway, we love it! It's so funny, but there are so many times when I just hate Michael! We just watched the second season finale last night where Jim tells Pam that he's in love with her and kisses her! Ahh! We have to wait until tomorrow to get the first disc for the third season from Netflix and I just can't wait! *Sigh* It was so romantic....

6 comments:

Sarah said...

It gets better! We love it.

Janee said...

Seriously, it is the best show! We love it!

ashley said...

Oh so many more funny and romantic moments to come! Welcome to life as an office junkie.

Becca said...

It is a good show. I had a hard time getting into it, but now I really love it. The sad thing about it is that my boss really acts like Michael 99.9% of the time. Sometimes you just are amazed at how he acts. maybe not to the extreme of him but pretty dang close. I dont think he knows how to put his foot into his mouth.... We also have a Dwight.....who is annoying and then a bunch of jims and pams that are just going crazy! haha offices are nuts!

Tony and Traci said...

It's about time you came into the light!!! I have been trying to get you to watch it for a while now. It's not just you that hates Michael. He has his moments, but I think it adds to the hilarity. Not to add another show to your list, but if you like the office, might I suggest Big Bang Theory. Tony and I love it. You can watch the show online I think it is on either NBC or CBS i'm not sure. but yeah check it out.

Bob, Emily, Ellie, and Kate said...

I love love love that episode! You are going to be so addicted!!!