Well, it's
official, I'll be coming home next Saturday the 12
th. I have mixed feelings about coming home. I'm excited about see everyone at home again (especially Matt) but I'm also really sad to have to leave my mom and sister and sweet nephew! :(

Oh well, I guess we always have next year to look forward to!
5 comments:
I was wondering when you were coming home. You've been gone forever!! I saw Matt and his mom leaving a movie at Eastwood Town Center one night. At least I hope it was his mom, just kidding! Can't wait to see you!
YAY! We miss you!
I'm selfish because I am so glad you're coming back! You are missed!
We are all excited for you to come home. I saw Matt at a wiffle ball game and he said he is definately ready to have you home already. 6 weeks is a long time! I think the YW are pretty much sick of me...good thing Lexie is back now and you are close behind!
Yay! We miss you!
Post a Comment