
Well, this morning I finished the last book in the
Twilight series. If you haven't read it, you need to go out and find it right now! Wow, Stephenie Meyer ended these books with the best ending I've read in a long time. The closure! I hate being left to wonder what happens to the characters after a book ends, but I know that everything worked out the way it was supposed to in here. I don't want to give anything away so I'll stop right now, but I hope everyone else who read this enjoyed it as much as I did!
11 comments:
so that's where you were today...... j/k. I can't wait to read it! :)
I want to read it so dang bad! Gosh! Can I borrow it from you?
I can't wait to read the rest of these books! Agh, only 2 more weeks of school...
I was stupid and pre-ordered mine on Amazon. It hasn't come yet, and I can't wait! Although, in a way I don't want to read it because I know it's the last one, and there will be nothing to look forward too, lol!
I have only read the first. I loved it, but then started reading other books. So now I have to get back on the bandwagon and read the rest. So I have a lot to look forward to. :)
I loved it! I want to read them all again. I think that she is a great author! I loved the ending and curse jared for almost ruining it for me. We will have to talk :)
I just bought the book tonight! I can't wait to start it!
Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! I just bought the book last night! I am soooooo excited. It was 40% off at Kroger--Can you believe it? Anyway, I'm glad to hear that this is a good one!
I finished it too Aubrey. We'll have to get together and chat about it. I'm back btw. It's good to be home.
Scott pre-ordered mine off of Amazon and so I had to wait until the 6th for it. The day it came in Scott said he wasn't going to give it to me until after my work week was finished because he said that he just knew that I would stay up all night and not want to go to work the next day....Well, he was right. I am so glad he is supportive. I hardly did anything else that weekend. I thought it was great. I am still sad that it is the last book :( Do you know any other good books?
Check out the Goodreads thing on my sidebar. It has a list of all the books that I've read recently and my ratings and reviews. I love that website!
Post a Comment