Aug 13, 2008

You Know You're Watching Too Much of the Olympics When...

...You start having dreams about your 6'3" 200lbs husband winning gold medals......in gymnastics.

Well, Matt made it home safe and sound at 11am on Monday and we're so glad to have him back (especially Bauer)! Bauer did not want to let Matt out of his sight all day and just had a blast hanging out with him, playing with the yo-yo Matt brought for him, and watching (what else) Star Trek! We also played hide-and-seek for a while and Bauer wanted to hide in the coat closet with us. He made his daddy squeeze in there with him when there was barely room for me! It was so cute! When I was hiding with him Matt came up the stairs and said, "Where's Bauer?!" and Bauer yelled really loudly, "I'm hiding!" and then kept knocking on the inside of the closet door and saying, "I'm behind the door, Daddy! I'm behind the door!" I'm not sure if he completely understands the concept...

3 comments:

Linz said...

Where did Matt go?

Somehow that image of him in the Olympics fits! I guess he would look kind of tall on the medal podium.

Stephanie said...

lol-I love when little kids try to play hide and go seek!

J.C. Carlson said...

Matt as a gymnast! Can you imagine him with his long body and legs spinning around and around on the uneven bars? He would be slapping spectators in the face with his feet!