The fall TV show extravaganza! But, I have to say that as excited as I am to continue following the stories in my favorite shows, I have enjoyed the freedom from TV during the summer. Thank goodness for the internet otherwise I'd be home every evening!
I'd like to go through all of the shows that I watch and if anyone out there watches any of them, I love discussions! Starting from Monday...
1) Dancing With The Stars - No favorites yet, but I'm excited to see everyone get better as the weeks go on.
2) Heroes - Wow, what a great season premier last night! But what's up with Mohinder?!
3) America's Next Top Model - My guilty pleasure...
4) Pushing Daisies - I don't know why, maybe it's because the woman who plays Olive also played Glinda in Wicked.
5) Survivor - Gotta love it, it's a classic!
6) Lost - If you don't watch this show than you're so behind the times! :)
7) The Office - Ahh, Jim and Pam...
8) Ugly Betty - Surprisingly funny!
9) Grey's Anatomy - Who's knows how much longer this will last though. They're story lines better be awesome this season or I'm throwing it out the window!
10) Ghost Whisperer - Um, Matt actually likes to watch this show a little more than I do, but don't tell him I told...
11) Numb3rs - We can't always catch this since, as far as I know, it's not available online yet. But, still good if we're not busy on a Friday night!
If anyone else finds it disgusting that I watch 11 shows please raise your hand! But, like I said, I watch most online when I have some free time! Don't judge me!
8 comments:
I will not judge you, I watch just as many if not more shows! I swear my schedule in the fall revolves around the shows, how lame is that!? What do you think of the transgender girl on ANTM? I am so not a fan!
Well, I'll just say I'm grateful for DVR, especially since I'm not in school anymore! So I will not judge you, I probably watch more shows than that!
Hi Aubrey- hope you don't mind me browsing! I too am a huge survivor fan, but equally huge Office fan, so the premieres this week could get tricky because they will overlap! I am also addicted to the biggest loser!
For cryin' out loud Aubrey! Haven't I taught you better than to watch all those television shows?? (By the way, "House" started last week and Wilson won't speak to House anymore and they introduced a new character which may add some interest to the stale format!!)
Holy cow that's a lot to follow! I'm trying to cut back - only Lost an The Office.
We are obsessed with Heroes too. Yeah, what is up with Mohinder? Weird... We are not so much into reality TV - Survivor and Dancing with the Stars so much... love The Office and 30 Rock... How I met your mother and I'm watching Fringe now. So I'm almost watching as many as you. I am addicted to our DVR... I can't live without it.
No judgements here! I watch Lost and Grey's as well!! What did u think of Grey's season premiere?
Yeah I would say that I watch about the same shows you do minus a couple but replace them with Big Bang Theory, Chuck, and Life. Everyone needs a little mindless entertainment every once and a while.
Post a Comment