Sep 9, 2008

Pre-Preschool

Bauer started school today! One of my friends decided to put together a little preschool for some of the kids Bauer's age who aren't already enrolled in school. They're going to be meeting once a week and all the moms will take turns teaching the lesson. One of my favorite things about it is that there will be a monthly theme and then once during the month we'll take a little trip with all the kids and do something that pertains to that theme. For example, this month is farm animals and one of the moms is looking into visiting the farm animals that are on MSU's campus as part of their agricultural program. I'm so excited and I really hope Bauer has a great time with it! And, of course, I couldn't resist taking pictures this morning right before we left.

Showing off his new Wall-E lunch box...

...and his "Dah Huckson" (Doc Hudson) folder!

Gazing into his academic future and imaging all the new and wonderful things that he will learn in the years to come......or just wishing I would put the camera away!

8 comments:

McGinnis Family said...

How cute and how fun!!!! I'm jealous! I want to get Connor into something like that!

sugar_cookie said...

Bauer looks so cute with his backpack and his lunch box

Linz said...

That's so cute! What a grown-up boy!

Violet is starting this next week but it will probably be even more basic since the kids are just two.

ashley said...

He looks so big with his backpack on! I can not begin to express how cute his hair is.

Kim said...

Addy loved school. I am so glad we are doing it! Bauer looks really cute all dressed for school!

Tony and Traci said...

That's awesome! I can tell that he really is going to love school. He has such a inquisitive little mind. He definitely gets that from his parents ;)

Anonymous said...

I am doing the same once a week mommy taught pre-preschool here! Jackson LOVES it and the moms always do such cute things! Ok, we need to talk girl...when did you chop your hair off? I seriously didn't recognize you in any of your pictures below!! What day next week can we catch up?!

J.C. Carlson said...

My littly boy is getting so big! I am so proud of him, and, of course, I love him dearly!!

Git yourself some of that thar booklearnin' son so you can have a heap of booklearnin' jus' like Millie!