Oct 30, 2008

Uncle John's Cider Mill

Well, we were finally able to make our way out to Uncle John's last weekend. I can't believe I'm going to confess this, but it's actually the first time that Matt and I have gone up there ever!

Bauer waiting in line for the train and looking oh so cute!

I promise he was really excited to be on the train even though he doesn't look like it in any of the pictures!
Matt and Bauer doing the fruit fling. I knew Matt would like doing this once we actually made it up there!

Bauer pumping water to make the ducks go down the little slide. It was so cold while we were there but there was hardly anyone there so it worked to our advantage. We didn't have to wait in line for anything and Bauer could take his time doing whatever he wanted!

Of course, the photo-op in the pumpkin patch. Although, he hardly looked at the camera all day long!
Going down the slightly morbid "Sinking Titanic" slide. Bauer kept wanting to go over and over. It was so high though that I'm surprised he wasn't scared of it!

We also went and sampled some cider (which was totally yummy) and Bauer had a great time watching the machine that made the apples into cider. He was fascinated by it! It wasn't until the machine made a huge clunking noise and started smoking (and stopped working) that we were able to pull him away and leave!

2 comments:

sugar_cookie said...

That looks like so much fun!! That slide looks totally cool, I bet Bryce would like it too.

McGinnis Family said...

Oh gosh! How fun!!!!! Looks like you had a great time! Bauer is so cute!