Well, I suppose we're at the stage where Bauer is really starting to use his imagination.....but not always for the good! I went upstairs to change into my pajama pants (my regular ones are getting a bit snug, but the maternity clothes are still too big!) and I heard him in his room talking. I went in to check on him and he kept saying, "I'm scared, there's monsters in my room." I really don't want to make a big deal out of it in hopes that he'll just forget and grow out of it so I told him, "Nope, only Mommy and Bauer are in here. And, your planets and stars! Why don't you count your stars while you're falling asleep?"
Has anyone else had to deal with this? What did you do?!
1 comment:
We still deal with monster issues. Sophie is always crying that she has "monster thoughts". Usually a night light or a toy to sleep with works the best. (And treating it like it's not a big deal seems to make them think it's not a big deal,too!) Although I've heard of people using special "monster spray" that they concoct with a spray bottle and a little water! :)
Post a Comment