A group of us went to the midnight showing of Twilight last night! I tried to keep my expectations really low and not get my hopes up but it was so hard not to get caught up in the excitement while we stood in line for 4 hours last night! I'm not going to say anything about it since I know there's another group of people going tonight but I'd love to hear your thoughts on it!
7 comments:
4 hours!!! Wow...
My sis bought a ticket for me to go see it last night but I didn't feel up to it (since I've been preggo I'm asleep by 8) - I'm going to wait to see it with Dan. I've heard it's pretty good though.
Ha ha ha haha....! I think Edward grew on me towards the end... I'll say that much...
LOL, you already know what I think!!!
I was waiting to see who would post first! At first I wasn’t a fan of the actor choices for the characters, but I’m with Jamie, they grew on me. Let's just say I REALLY wanted to like it…
I think that I am going to need to see it again. I tried not to have high expectations but I think it is hard not to. I thought Bella was dead on and Edward was good, but there were some really weird corny moments that I have to admit, ruined the "perfectness" that is described in the book. I thought it could have been a little longer so that more details were included so that it would be more like the book. They skipped around a lot. When Scott gets home I think we will have to go see it together.
Well you definitely know what my initial feeling was towards the movie. All I have to say is...give it a second chance.
Alright, well I just have to say that I didn't really like it the first time through but I'm going to give it another shot next week. Anyone who wants to come is more than welcome!
Post a Comment