Jan 9, 2009

Happy, Happy Birthday

One of the things we decided to do while Matt's sisters were in town was make perpetual birthday calendars together. We had so much fun working on them, but no one got there's finished before they left! I worked on mine a bunch this week and at least have the pages done. Now I just have to make a front and a back (to protect it) and figure out how I want to bind it together. It will end up being a flip calendar but I'm still not sure yet how I want to do it.


So anyway, here are the finished months! If you'd like, you could try to click on the picture to get a better look at each individual page. I'm actually really proud of how they all turned out! (And Linz, if you can see it, check out that fat stack in June!)

5 comments:

Linz said...

That is one FAT STACK! hee hee

What a cute idea. It looks great!

Becca said...

They look awesome Aubrey!Love them...The uncle sam is super cute :) and the squirel, and the clause's and the chicks, and the trick or treaters, and....I could go on and on. It was fun and now I for sure want a cricut. I still need to try my zyron, but we shall see!

Tony and Traci said...

Very Cute aubrey. I am still awaiting my stuff so that I can finish my calender. I told some people about it and they are all very excited to see them. I had a lot of fun real quick.

Janee said...

What a cute project! I'll have to add that to my list of things to do after the bar...

J.C. Carlson said...

Are you working on mine yet? You'd better hurry up; once the baby is here, you're not going to have that much time to spend on projects for me ...