Okay, seriously, when did that happen? I can't believe how fast this pregnancy is going, but I'm really starting to feel it! I know I still have three months to go, but I feel like I can hardly bend over and put my shoes on anymore!
And, against my will, I think I might have to start watching Biggest Loser just to keep up with everyone else!
And, against my will, I think I might have to start watching Biggest Loser just to keep up with everyone else!
7 comments:
Ah, quit your complaining. I can't bend over to put my shoes on either, and I'm not even pregnant!
Lol that comment cracks me up :)
Wow, 3rd trimester already?! Your so lucky your pregnancy is flying by - mine is like slow torture. Hope everything continues to go well for ya...
Have you thought of any names yet?
You think you have the weight thing bad. I am already packn' on the pounds because people have told me not to exercise. I found out that I can and now I am trying to keep a handle on it so I don't look like I'm birthing an elephant.
It's so much worse the second time around right? Luckily it does go by fast!
I love the Biggest Loser-don't fight it!
In just a few months, you're going to be the biggest loser! Yea!!
I think your belly looks so small, and so do you. Maybe we could do some sort of biggest loser thing after our babies are born. Until then lets have those second helpings of ice cream!!!
Post a Comment