One of the things Hannah wanted to do while she was here was go to the planetarium at MSU. I've been wanting to take Bauer, but was saving it as his reward for filling up his potty chart. But, since we're still working on that (and it looks like we will be until someone decides that he doesn't want to take the easy way out by wearing a diaper all day...) I figured it would be a fun thing for Bauer to get to do with his Aunt Hannah. We also invited "Big Chris" and "Big Rylie" (Bauer's names for them) and hopefully they enjoyed themselves as much as we did!There's a show specifically geared towards preschool aged kids and Bauer loved it! We learned all about the sun, planets, a few moons, and we even went on a starry roller coaster ride! Then, after the show, the woman running it taught us a little about the constellations. Bauer ate everything up! He would yell out the names of the planets when they first came on the screen and started randomly clapping a few times through the show. It was so cute!
A view of the walk on the way into the planetarium. I really wanted a picture of Bauer standing in here but he refused to cooperate.
4 comments:
I am sad that I'm not in Michigan anymore to be at your shower!! Cool that you got to go to a planetarium, I can't hink of any other child who would be more excited!!
Cool Planetarium! looks like you guys had fun.
He looked like he had more than fun! Im glad that he has something he is so passionate about!
You look very cute!!!! I wish I could be there for the arrival of your new munchkin!!! I'm so excited for you and glad that everything is ok. Take it easy, ok? Don't push yourself too hard!!!
Post a Comment