Apr 26, 2009

Best of Friends

Yesterday Matt took Bauer to the Green & White game on campus. Matt's old roommate, Forest, was coming down and bringing Bauer's old buddy Bennett along. It sounded like a perfect way for the four of them to spend their Saturday. We were a little concerned about the weather since it was stormy most of the day, but it just sprinkled while they were at the game. Cadance and I got the brunt of it at home when the power went out as soon as Matt pulled out of the driveway! We had no phone, no cell phone, no computer, no tv, no internet, no electricity whatsoever! So, what are two girls to do, you ask? Take a nice long nap!

I took a picture of the four boys after they got back, but I just wanted to take a quick trip down memory lane with Bauer and Bennett!

Bauer at 5 months and Bennett at 8. They were the best of buds right from the beginning! Bennett's first birthday party. Their little friend Lillian completed the trio!
The back of their heads while playing with Bauer's car garage he got for his first birthday party!Enjoying a snack together two years ago!
And here they are almost four years into their friendship! It doesn't matter how long they go without seeing each other, they still love hanging out (the same goes for Matt and Forest)! They had a blast at the game and Bennett did not want to leave when it was time for them to go.
Another good thing about yesterday? MSU won the Green & White game! :)

4 comments:

Hope said...

The picture of the three kids together made me sad. Those were some good ole' times. They all look so tiny! Thanks for sharing. I remember Lillian was teething and slobbering all down her shirt, and you bought her that purple rattle - which she LOVED - making the slobber much worse. I fourn that purple rattle a couple of weeks ago and it made me smile and think of you.

J.C. Carlson said...

Seeing how much our little Bauer has grown is making me cry. I sure miss that little guy, and I can't wait to see him and his favorite baby sister.

Linz said...

I barely recognize Bauer in that first picture. He has changed sooo much. It's fun to see a pic of Fo Fo and Bennett

Becca said...

He is so Grown up! It is so crazy. I cant imagine Aubrey without a cell phone! hehe