I don't now how it happened, but Cadance is already a week old! It's gone by so fast but at the same time it feels like she's been with us a lot longer. This morning I happened to be awake at 8:08 so I woke Matt up and we celebrated for about five seconds having our little girl with us and then we both went right back to sleep!
She's such a great baby and couldn't be better! I was so worried about having two kids but it's so much better than I imagined! But I suppose I should reserve judgement until after Matt goes back to work....jpg)
.jpg)
We took a trip down to the park today so Bauer could get out of the house. And if I'm going to be completely honest, it was mostly for me, too! My recovery is going so well (much better than I ever expected) that I've been going a little crazy sitting in the same four places around the house!
Bauer had a great time and didn't want to come home. Thankfully it's going to be really nice for the next couple days so we'll be able to go back some more. Spring sure is taking it's sweet time to get here and stay for good!.jpg)
.jpg)
On a quick side note, Bauer wanted to hide from Matt while he was holding Cadance today. He leaned down close to her and I put my hand up in front of their faces so that Matt "couldn't see them." While we were waiting for Matt to come up the stairs and find them Bauer quietly whispered, "I love you baby." There aren't any words for how sweet that was to hear! He loves her so much and is always saying, "Aww, she's so pretty!" Could anyone ask for a better big brother?
10 comments:
Oh Aubrey, the picture of them together is so beautiful and sweet. I cannot believe those are my grandchildren! So sweet and so lovely and so precious. Have I thanked you and Matt yet for giving Bauer and Cadance to the family?
So sweet! Love the picture of those 2 together.
Love the pictures! The new header is AWESOME! What a sweet big brother!
adorable! love the pic of the two of them at the top of your blog! glad everything is going so well!!
She is such a doll and I am so glad I got to meet her before I leave, since she will be so much bigger by the time I get back. Hope your recovery continues to go well.
I love the picture at the top. It's soo good. Bauer is such a sweet little boy.
Oh my gosh that is just to sweet!
That is sooo cute! When and where did you take that picture at the top....that is the cutest picture I have ever seen! Im so happy that he is adjusting to having a new person in the house :) I cant wait to see her and him and you and matt and...haha I miss you guys!
Ok I LOVE your header! That is such a sweet pic of the kids!
Great pictures!
Post a Comment