Apr 20, 2009

Quick Update

I had an appointment today to have my incision checked out (everything looked fine) and when I got on the scale to be weighed I had lost almost 20 lbs from the last time I had been in! I still have a lot of work to do, but I'm only about 7 lbs away from where I was when I went in for my first prenatal visit. Woohoo! I thought about taking one last belly shot to see the difference but I figured I'll wait a little longer before doing that...

8 comments:

McGinnis Family said...

Wow!!!! Good job Aubrey! You should be so proud of yourself! That's awesome!!!! HOORAY!!! That's such a sweet picture on the title section of your blog!

Linz said...

Rock on girl! You'll be hip-hopping again in no time!

(Shoot me an e-mail sometime and let me know if my package ever came to you...I'm paranoid because I pulled your address out of my head because I lost my address book.)

Ann said...

Sweet! That's so cool. I was about the same but now I've managed to stay at that same 7 pounds before pregnancy weight. I gotta get going and work it off!

Janee said...

That's awesome! I'm sure that 7 lbs will be no problem for you!

Tony and Traci said...

That's awesome Aub! keep it up!

Stephanie said...

Wow, that's amazing! Good for you! Way to make the rest of us look bad! Your header photo is incredible!

Becca said...

Wow! That is amazing Aubrey! Good Job...Id love to lose another 20 lbs! haha

Clark Family said...

Congrats! I love the main blog pic. it is so cute!