May 2, 2009

Recovery Milestone #1

I slept on my side all night last night! It felt heavenly!! I've been waiting to be able to do that for over three weeks and even though I was a little sore this morning it was totally worth it! I did have the aid of a couple pillows to help reduce the pull of gravity on my incision but that's just fine by me!

7 comments:

J.C. Carlson said...

Yea!! Side-sleepers unite!

Rylie said...

YAY!!

Jamie said...

Isn't it funny the things you can't wait to do again after kids? Right now I am being forced to sleep on my side but I can't wait until I can lay on my stomach and back again!! ;)

Tony and Traci said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bob, Emily, Ellie, and Kate said...

Congrats! It sounds like things are going so well for you. You give me hope for baby number 2!

Linz said...

You seem to be recovering really well, Aubrey!

We will call you this week!!

Sarah said...

I'm so glad that you are getting better! Can you guys come to our BBQ on the 17th?