Jul 24, 2009

Girls, Girls, and More Girls

One of the reasons we went out during the month of July was to make sure we were there when my aunt and cousins came to visit. We used to spend the summers at my grandparents house with all these girls, can you imagine the chaos?! My grandparents were pretty brave people if you ask me!I think it's been about 5 years since the seven of us were together and it was so much fun to see them all again! They were only there for a couple days so we didn't do too much besides talk and enjoy each others company. Besides, with four kids in the mix it makes activities a little harder to do! Some of them went to go climb Brady's Bluff and I was very tempted, but then realized that I might be a little insane to think about doing that with Bauer and Cadance in the baby carrier! Good thing I came to my senses...
Unfortunately I didn't get very many good pictures, and this is one of the very, very few of the three boys together.....getting along.....

1 comment:

J.C. Carlson said...

What an excellent group of girls and boys! I love you all so much!