.JPG)
In church on Sunday Bauer and his class gave the lesson in primary and got to dress up as the cutest little bunch of cooks I've ever seen! It really helped Bauer pay more attention and not be
quite as wild as he usually is!
Bauer got to bring his outfit home and I made him put it on a couple of times because he just looked so darn cute! But here's my question, who would you rather have preparing your food?
.JPG)
The picture of innocence?
Or this crazy dude?!
5 comments:
It's the innocent ones that you need to keep an eye on. ;) He does look cute in his chef outfit. The pictures of Cadance are adorable. I know I have said this before, but I can't wait to meet her at christmas. :)
haha Id take the crazy dude...they are the creative ones! He looks like matt in the innocent one.
aww, he's so cute in that outfit!
What a funny little guy!
I still need to send you the other picture. He sure loved to stir the naughty ingredients...
Post a Comment