Not to mention I love all the cute outfits and dresses that she gets to wear!
She gets stronger everyday and loves to watch what's going on around her. She recently discovered her thumb and has been thoroughly enjoying it!
She has brought so much love (could I use that word anymore in this post?!) into our home and family and we just love having her around!! I have a lot of random cute pictures of her that I will be posting soon so stay tuned...
7 comments:
She is seriously adorable!!
Cadnace is so beautiful. That outfit matches her gorgeous cheeks perfectly! How I miss her! I wish I could hold her right now! Since I can't, please give her a big squeeze and a kiss from Mimi-Dearest!
She sure is a cute little stink. Too bad she doesn't like me. ;)
Opps. That should read "Cadance"!!
I can't believe how big she is getting! I still remember when we were all pregnant! I can't wait to see her when I get back... she is SO cute!!
She is to sweet, we all love her!
I CANT WAIT TO SEE HER! oh and everyone else :)
Post a Comment