Sep 2, 2009

Matt's First Haircut

Yesterday was a day to go down in history, Matt let me cut his hair! I've been wanting to do it for a while but have been too nervous because he's soo picky about it (I know there are several people who can attest to that!).

But, for whatever reason, we decided that the time had come for both of us to be brave and just do it....

...although Matt's worried expression didn't instill much confidence in me...
It actually ended up being a little bit easier than I thought, and it was kind of fun! Plus, Matt could tell me exactly what he wanted instead of being at the mercy of the women at Boric's.
It all ended well and I'm happy to say that there were no tears involved. Matt even told me that it was the best hair cut he'd gotten since he got back from his mission but I haven't decided yet if he's telling me the truth or saying that just because he has to!

3 comments:

Linz said...

It looks great! And the other bonus, free of charge!

J.C. Carlson said...

Matt, you are the best husband in the world!

Noni said...

And his eyes are open too!