The Pillsbury Dough Boy and Dough Girl made an appearance that night as well. We even had the privilege of hearing the dainty "Woo-hoo" from Dough Girl when her stomach was poked once or twice!
After everyone had a chance to mingle and eat some of the tasty treats, we started a rowdy game of Donut on a String!
(I think there may have been a comment made about not wanting to see any of these pictures on a blog, but I never make promises...)
Tim was our champion donut-eater and was awarded the prize of a big container of donut holes!
Next, we had the kid's round of Donut on a String (or, if you're Bauer, Pumpkin Bread on a String)!
This is my absolute favorite picture of all the donut eaters! Alexis was determined!!
However, Braelyn won the kid's round because she refused to give up! By the end, she was laying on the floor underneath her donut to make sure that she didn't lose the game!
We also played a delicious game of Fear Factor!! There were six rounds in all:
1st - A piece of chocolate.
2nd - A shot of pickle juice.
3rd - A jalapeno.
4th - A slice of olive loaf.
5th - A spoonful of horseradish.
6th - A nasty, cold sardine!
The first two rounds were pretty easy (Matt drinks pickle juice on an almost weekly basis), but when the jalapeno came along people knew it was time to get serious!
Garret literally choked it down...
Erik tried to eat the whole thing at once and paid the price...
But E.Jay didn't see what the big deal was.
Skyler choking down the horseradish...
Then trying to decide if he wanted the prize enough to eat the sardine! He did want the prize and ate the whole thing while Garret (the only other person who made it to the final round) looked on in horror!
The final prizes of the night were awarded to the costume contest winners!
The Best Couple/Family!
The Funniest!
And the Most Original!
We had a fabulous time and hope that everyone else did, too! Happy Halloween!!
13 comments:
That was such a fun party! I love how many people took the costumes seriously. I've never seen so many good ones! Thanks so much for the great night!
Wow! So the Hogge's passed you guys the torch eh? Looks like an AWESOME party! LOVE the costumes!
Looks like fun! I love your costumes!
I love the berenstain bears costumes awesome idea!! I think you need more pictures af your costumes though!
What a fun party! And what a fantastic idea for costumes. You guys look great!
We had a blast! So glad you put this on! You sure know how to party!! :)
Matt and his hat!
Looks like it was an awesome party. Man, you guys know how to make me feel lame for not dressing up!
I love that pic of Alexis! So glad you got one of her! Thanks for such a FUN party!
How fun! Your costumes look amazing! I'm glad you guys had fun. I wish I was there.
I had a blast at the party!! Everyones costumes were AWESOME! Thanks for letting us all come party at your house!!
Ok, the Bernstein Bear family?!?!?! How creative and cute are you?!?!?! I loved reading those books as a kid! How cute!
I'm so sad I didn't get to be at your Halloween party! It looked and sounded like so much fun! Too bad I wasn't there to uphold my title at Fear Factor, eh? ha ha!
It's crazy that I hardly knew anyone in those pictures. Ohhhh! I loved "Dwight" too! So realistic!
Ok, the Bernstein Bear family?!?!?! How creative and cute are you?!?!?! I loved reading those books as a kid! How cute!
I'm so sad I didn't get to be at your Halloween party! It looked and sounded like so much fun! Too bad I wasn't there to uphold my title at Fear Factor, eh? ha ha!
It's crazy that I hardly knew anyone in those pictures. Ohhhh! I loved "Dwight" too! So realistic!
Post a Comment