Oct 13, 2009

No Caption Necessary...


...the picture speaks for itself.

However, I do have to say that, as of Friday, I found out that I am back to my pre-pregnancy weight! Woohoo! But, before we all get too excited, I'm definitely more fat than muscle. Hopefully I'll be able to start some kind of exercise program and lose some inches along with the pounds!

3 comments:

Aner said...

Woo hoo! It feels so good to get back to normal :)

J.C. Carlson said...

Yeah, but all the extra tonnage is worth it.

Janee said...

SO cute! My lil guy sucks his thumb too!

Congrats on the weight! You go girl!

I totally know what you mean though - I was back to my pre-preggo weight in like 8 weeks but the jiggly nightmare that remained...ugh! I'm STILL trying to tone up! Man oh man, Jadan seriously did some damage!