Nov 8, 2009

Getting Dressed

Bauer's been into playing our old Mario Kart game lately, and it's been a lot of fun for us, too! We're happy that our games are getting some use because we don't really have time for them anymore.

Today we played a little bit before nap-time and I couldn't help but take a picture of these two! I'm not sure, but I think Matt may have gotten Bauer dressed today!

Matt also got Cadance dressed for church, and I'm so sad that I don't have a picture of it! I was sitting in Sunday school when I looked closer at her (new) dress and realized the diaper cover was still being held in the middle of the dress with the plastic tabs! It was so funny and I had a really good laugh about it. He's such a great dad and he's so funny, too.....even when he's not trying to be!

5 comments:

Becca said...

Haha, that made me laugh! Matt is funny.

And look at that mini-me Matt! Down to the remote.

Linz said...

I am personally offended that you no longer have time for your game cube.

Signed,

Princess Peach

Johanna said...

Haha. Today John got Netta dressed in a new dress for Church and then put her down for a nap. When I went to get her it looked like she had a growth on her chest and sure enough it was the diaper cover that he had left hooked inside the dress.

J.C. Carlson said...

Matt and Bauer look like twins! I especially like that Matt is wearing a shirt that says "Bauer" on it!

Rylie said...

That is so funny! At least he helps though!! :) I wish you could have taken a picture!