Nov 11, 2009

Seven Spectacular Months

Monday was a nine of sevens (sorry, a little Star Trek reference for Matt...)! Not only was it our 7 year anniversary, but Cadance turned 7 months old!! And look, she's just as excited to be in our family as we are to have her!
I don't even know what to say about this girl except that we love her so much! I know I say that all the time and in every "month" post, but it's the truth! I'm thankful everyday that we have her.
She's so wonderful and brings a smile to everyone's face. I swear people are drawn to her! Of course, it could just be the fact that she's a baby and no one can resist a cute baby girl!
The things she's doing right now are:
-Eating her food like it's the last jar of squash, peas, or applesauce on the planet! She's also a huge fan of the Yogurt Melts (and so am I, Bauer couldn't have them so I'm taking advantage of them now and enjoy snacking on them once in a while, too!).
-Rolling over much more frequently and purposely.
-Just barely starting to scoot back when she pushes herself up with her arms. (She can take her time with this, I'm not ready for two mobile kids!)
-Talking a bunch! Matt's convinced that she says "Hello" to us all the time!
-And, of course, loving her big brother like nothing else! She even likes to get in on the action and play Mario Kart with us!
I really wish there were two of me so that one of me could be holding her all the time! (Well, realistically, I wish there were four of me and I already have all the jobs figured out that each one would do!)
I don't have anything else to add right now except that I am completely in love with this baby!

14 comments:

Katie said...

she really is so adorable! love those bright blue eyes!

Becca said...

Awwww...She is beautiful. She is going to be sooo big when I see her!

McGinnis Family said...

Her face just lights up when she smiles!!!! Beautiful little girl!

Linz said...

You get such great pictures of her!!

Ann said...

SHe has such a cute personality and I love that there is another little girl that is just as loud and Jasmine is! (loud in a cute way!)

Marianne & Clayton said...

Such a little pretty! And I love her blueberry eyes.

sugar_cookie said...

I absolutley love the first and last pictures. She is such a sweetie! I wish we could all be closer so I could see her and Bauer more...oh, and you too.

Janee said...

Omg that last pic just makes my heart melt! What a beautiful girl!

J.C. Carlson said...

Actually, I heard that you snapped that first picture just as you told Cadance that I was coming over to see her. The dangdest this is, I got the same look on my face ...

Chad & Marisa said...

Seriously, she kills me. She is always so smiley and happy, love love her. What adorable pictures!

Rylie said...

I LOVE those pictures! I hope someday I get to hold that cute little stink! She is just too cute!

Aner said...

She is too cute! What a doll.

The Richardson Clan said...

What cute pics! I can't believe she's already 7 months. It seems just like yesterday she was born and I was bringing dinner to your house! I know I say this every time we talk, but she gets cuter every time I see her.

Rylie said...

I swear everytime I look at the 4th picture I think she looks just like your mom! So stinkin' cute!