Feb 22, 2010

Just Wishing, and Hoping, and Thinking, and Praying

Wishing for something to blog about.
Hoping for warmer weather.
Thinking about taking an extended vacation...alone.
Praying that my kids get and stay healthy.

-Well, Bauer gave me something to blog about today. I put Cadance down for her morning nap and when I came out of her room I was greeted with this! Bauer found the headband and put it on himself. I'm not exactly sure why he put it on, but it made me laugh and that was good enough!

-Warmer weather? Not so much since we just got about 4 inches of snow and there's no end of winter in sight. Can anyone say "winter blues"??

-A solo extended vacation...ha!

-Thank goodness for modern medicine otherwise I would be losing my mind. Bauer's completely recovered from his cold (thanks to breathing treatments and steroid medication) but Cadance still has a runny nose (but at least the ear infection is gone).

So, one & a half out of four isn't bad, but it sure isn't good either!

3 comments:

The Richardson Clan said...

Amen! I definitely have been wishing of the same things. I'm sorry your kids have been so sick! Winter and being sick are my least favorite combination.
love the v-day pics!

Becca said...

Hehe....I love that picture!

Brian and Erika Hogge said...

Hang in there! Before long it will be warm and you can run around outside.

As far as a vacation, come visit me! We'd love to have you!