.JPG)
Just to be sure, Cadance had an appointment with the allergist on Friday. We didn't think she had allergies, but she had a little rash under her chin and, after what we've gone through with Bauer, we just had to check. After waiting for 20 minutes to see if her skin would react to anything, the allergist proclaimed her
free of allergies!! I felt like shouting it from the rooftops once we got outside! Now we just have to wait for Bauer to get over his milk allergy and then we, as a family, are going to go out and celebrate with a
big ice cream cone at the
MSU Dairy!
(These pictures don't have anything to do with the allergist, I just thought it was really cute that I turned around one day and she was hanging out under the piano eating some stray snacks that had found their way onto the floor!)
5 comments:
YAY for NO allergies! Seriously, I know first hand - I was allergic to EVERYTHING when I was a kid. Sucked :(
WHOO-HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
Thats good news!!! and thats funny...shes a treat scavanger!
That's good to know. I love the pictures. She's a cutie
those smiles she has on her face are just to darn cute!!
Post a Comment