Mar 18, 2010
Mario & Baby Peach
Well, since I had my meltdown on Tuesday, things have gone much better for us all! Bauer has been doing really well since we got him on medicine right away this time (instead of trying to wait out the coughing like we did last time...did not work). But, I have to constantly remind him that he can't run and jump around right now otherwise he gets all worked up and starts coughing. Let's just say, trying to keep a 4 1/2 year old calm for 12 hours a day is not an easy job!
So, in other news, Bauer has a new shirt that fits his alter-ego. Half the time we spend our days as Mario, Baby Peach, Rosalina (from Mario Galaxy) and Luigi.
Mario planted some strawberries seeds about a month ago. They were starting to outgrow their teensy, tiny, mini pot so we transplanted them into a bigger one. Bauer, I mean, Mario tells me almost everyday that he's going to share his strawberries with us when they start growing!
.JPG)
Baby Peach is oblivious to the whole thing, but she sure enjoys playing with her own little baby. One of Matt's favorite things to do when he comes home from work is find Cadance's baby doll and give it to Cadance so he can watch her laugh and give the doll a big hug. I think it's cute to watch both of them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Awww, how cute that she loves little dolls :)
Haha, good luck keeping that very energetic, cutie little boy mild! I couldnt even imagine!
I love your little family. I am glad that you found the right medication for Bauer. Love the alter-egos, especially Baby Peach. Thanks for letting me know about the almond silk stuff, I will definitly be trying it!
Your children look so happy and sweet! Aubrey, you are the best mom (in Michigan!)!!
Post a Comment