Mar 5, 2010

Spartan Teams Are Never Beaten

(Well, if that were true, Matt would never update his Facebook status!)

Last night Matt took Bauer to the MSU Basketball game. The last time Bauer went to a game it didn't go so well (he spend the whole time running up and down the stairs...he was only two!). But last night was awesome, Bauer sat in his seat (or on Matt's lap) and he and Matt had a blast together!

They both came home with huge smiles and these awesome hats (which they snagged from the Izzone after the game was over)! Matt grabbed a couple for Cadance and me but, since the hats completely freaked Cadance out, we girls opted not to put them on.

I couldn't have been happier when they walked in the door and neither of them could contain their excitement! I got to hear all about the game, the t-shirts and balls that were thrown into the crowd, and the Skittles that Bauer ate while they were there! I love these boys so much, and, Go State!

3 comments:

Becca said...

hehe....I am sure Matt is loving that! How cute that they are able to share that time together.

PS Cadance....that hat would scare me too! :)

J.C. Carlson said...

What? Matt likes wearing stuff on his head?

Bauer looks to excited! He's getting to be such a big boy. How wonderful that Matt wants to share his love of everything Spartan with his little son!

Noni said...

Yes, Matt has always liked to wear hats and costumes. I still kick myself for not getting him the Alpine hut when I was in Austira,