Bauer (like most kids) loves bubbles! He was so excited to start playing with his bubble machine again. I thought it would be a great way to spend some time outside together!
Bauer had an absolute blast chasing and popping bubbles...
Along with the bubbles, we've also discovered that Cadance is afraid of a floating bath toy she received for her birthday and our friend's cat. Even though she has her own kitty, she was so terrified when she found the cat looking at her that she was literally shaking! I guess she's getting old enough that she's starting to discover things she likes, and things that she really doesn't like!
4 comments:
aw, crap- was that my bath toy? dang it! :)
Haha....that is funny. I love the picture of Bauer being excited!
Ok, that is too funny. Scared of the bubbles? Could she be any sweeter?
LOL! Scared of cats and bubbles and floating bath toys, hilarious! You forgot to mention she's also afraid of Tim and his facial hair. ;)
Post a Comment