Apr 2, 2010

My Sleeping Angel

One of my favorite things to do is cuddle with Cadance right before I lay her down for a nap or put her to bed at night. But what's even better than that is when she falls asleep in my arms and I get to hold her and watch her sleep for as long as I want. I love this little baby so much!

Be forewarned, there will be quite a few Cadance posts coming up in the next week. My little girl turns 1 in a week!

5 comments:

Becca said...

Awwww....so sweet! I cant believe she is already 1!!

Marianne & Clayton said...

Oh! That picture makes me want to go pick up Eleanor right now. She's sound asleep, so I will fight the urge, but oh-how-sweet!

Brian and Erika Hogge said...

Go crazy with the posts! She too cute NOT to talk about! :)

Tony and Traci said...

Aww, so tender :) She is a cutie!

Janee said...

How sweet! I LOVE this shot!