We're thankful everyday to have this not-so-much-of-a-baby-anymore baby girl in our family. We love you so much Cadance and...Happy Birthday!!
Apr 9, 2010
Twelve Tremendous Months or One Wonderful Year
One year. An entire year! It seems so unreal, I just can't believe that our little Cadance is one now!
But what an amazing year it's been. She has brought such joy into our lives and our home. She's learned so much and has made us laugh...a lot!
She is the most beautiful, sweet, and loving girl I've ever known. But, since I am her mother, I suppose it's not too hard to think those things about her!
She's only had her two bottom teeth until just a couple of days ago. I noticed that her top left tooth and finally poked its way through and that the teeth on either side of it will probably soon follow. But she might end up with a snaggle-tooth look if the other top teeth decide to take their time!
Cadance loves her daddy so much (that's who she's looking at in this picture). Whenever Matt comes home she just has to be held by him or we're all going to hear about it! She also loves to play with her big brother but he's decided that he isn't that fond of sharing toys...so sometimes we have issues!
As sweet as this girl is, she still feels the need to battle the headband.
She dislikes it so much she can hardly stand to touch it!
And even though she has just taken the headband off, she still has to check and double-check to make sure it's not there!
(I feel like she should be quoting Hamlet or something!) She loves to explore and will get into anything and everything we'll let her (and, if we're too slow, even the stuff we don't want her to get into)!
Lately she's started playing by herself in her crib when she wakes up. She'll sit in there laughing and talking and I just love to sit and listen to her on the monitor. It's moments like that when I wish we had a video monitor!
She's a speedy little crawler, especially when she has her eye on something! I always know she's seen something that she just has to have when I hear the rapid bump-bump-bump of her hands and knees on the floor. She'll sometimes stand by herself and cruise on the furniture, but she's not that interested in learning how to walk right now, she just want to be on the go and crawling is the fastest way to go!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
We all love Cadance so much! I can't wait to see her again! She looks so beautiful in that dress--it really brings out her beautiful eyes, eyes that looked like, why, they look just like her Mimi-Dearest's!
She is such a cute little girl! I love her dress in these pictures. Such a doll. Hope her birthday was a great one!
Shes the best dressed little girl I have ever seen! She is sooooo adorable! I love her! I wish that I were closer so I was able to see her...instead of once a year! :)
Post a Comment